SFC Archive

Today, we're fasting from the thought that says, "Something bad is bound to happen to me."

Let's change it today:


1. Remember, expectation is the womb of manifestation. Acts 3:5

2. Believe God's promise—Psalm 91:10 MESSAGE TRANSLATION--"Evil can't get close to you, harm can't get through the door. He ordered His angels to guard you wherever you go." YES!

3. Give God something to work with. Ephesians 3:20 says He is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think.

4. Ask for good to come your way. In the same way that we 'have not because we ask not', we also can HAVE, because we ask. James 4:2

5. Believe you're loved by God and go to sleep expecting good to happen to you! Psalm127:2 says God gives to His beloved WHILE he is sleeping.

6. Love God. Romans 8:28 Even bad things that happen around you will TURN INTO GOOD for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. That’s YOU!

Think It & Say It:


I look up today expecting to receive good in my life from God. I ask you Lord for good to come and I expect it. Even the bad things that have happened are turning around for good, for me. Something GOOD is going to happen to me, in Jesus' Name.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search

Translate