SFC Archive



BIBLE MEDITATION:

Matthew 6:10 - "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Some time ago I was invited to speak at a college in another state, and my schedule was such that I could not come. When they offered to send a private plane, I agreed. As we flew over Arkansas, the pilot asked me if I wanted to try my hands at flying the plane. I said, "Yes." Of course, he was sitting right next to me. He could fly it without me, but I couldn't fly it without him. He had his hands on the controls with me. He allowed me to participate with him. That's the way prayer is. God can do it without you, but God enables you to have fellowship with Him and teaches you a dependency upon Him.

ACTION POINT:
Kneel before Him. Meditate on 1 Chronicles 16:23-36. Glory in His presence.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search

Translate